Monday, June 16, 2008

Danny, Big And Strong

Wew, what a crazy year for johnson&co. After Emilie spent two months on bedrest and Danny spent two weeks in Newborn ICU, we are enjoying a beautiful summer. Danny smiled for the first time on April 6th and laughed for the first time on Mother's Day 2008.
Danny is starting to sleep really well at night and we think after all this trouble he might be our easiest baby yet.

Isaac, Jonah and Lucy love thier little brother to pieces and take such good care of him. They thought it was so cool when Danny got to eat rice cereal from a spoon.

We have learned with all of our children that it is so hard to have kids, but so worth it and wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome

Rina said...

YOU DID IT!!!
It looks good.
I'm so glad your Danny is doing well. And what a blessing to have them sleep through the night (especially when you're getting up at 6:00 am to work out)
LOL

Anonymous said...

Em...I'm a cheezeball...but you created an awesome blog. Sniff, sniff...even though I've been a little grumpy since I started my new job, you have always, and are, a real friend to me in my life. You are such a great example to me also. I love ya. -Jen