Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June with the Johnson's

Finally, it's warm!!! June was a busy month for us so here goes.

Isaac recieved his "Arrow of Light" award. We are pretty proud of him. It's the only patch from the cubscout uniform that we get to put on the boyscout uniform. What a man!!!





Lucy had another dance recital. No matter what happens, she'll never let you see her smile. She just puffs her cheeks out like her mouth is full of marshmellows. She doesn't want anyone to know that she is actually enjoying herself.




Danny is eating vegetables now. He sits in his little chair and pretends to be a big boy. He is laughing, smiling and cooing. What a blessing!!!










I feel so bad that I don't have a June picture of Jonah all by himself. What kind of mother am I?
I decided to put in a picture of Jonah at the beach. The picture is actually from last year when we were in Newport. Jonah had the time of his life on the beach and at Disneyland, so I decided that I could cheat a little and use this cute picture.

We just can't wait to see what July has in store for our little family.

6 comments:

Jarrard said...

fantastic blog! the background looks incredible and the posts are a great read; i had no idea isaac got his arrow of light. please keep going with this.

Jarrard said...

also:

why is the arrow of light the only thing that you can put on his uniform?

Joel Jarrard said...

What an awesome family you have, emma.

Rekehl Johnson said...

Thanks for the invite! I'm just discovering the world of blogging (I know I'm a little slow...) You're blog is 1st on my favorites list and it will be fun to see the day to day life of your cute family.

All About M.E.('s) said...

I am so excited that you started your blog. Your kids are so cute....can't wait to read more.

Nancy J said...

WE ARE SO OUT OF IT! OUR VERY FIRST BLOG! WE ARE SO PROUD OF THE KIDS. WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT ISAAC GOT HIS ARROW OF LIGHT. GIVE HIM A BIG HUG AND CONGRATULATIONS FROM US. THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US.