Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lucy, My Girl






Yesterday, Lucy and I went shopping for a dress. Tonight we are going to the Nutcracker, just the two of us. She even got her ears piearced for the event. She is my little buddy. I love doing girly things with her. She loves to decorate, go shopping, bake and just hang out with me. She is always telling me how much she loves me. I LOVE HAVING A GIRL!!!




She started preschool this year and I am dreading Kindergarten. I love having her with me all day. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I am trying hard to spend as much time with her as I can before she is big and grown, but I always tell her, no matter how big she gets, she will always be my little girl.

4 comments:

Rina said...

YEAH!!! Your back!! Thanks for reminding me to savor my time with Miss Em before she is off to school too.

Kristy said...

Stella and I are off to the Nutcracker on Saturday. We just have to soak it all up with our girly girls! Because we only got the one!! I love your updates and agree about marriage and "childhood only happens once"!

Becki Madsen said...

Well hey there fellow Bingham friend! I just noticed on Facebook you have a blogspot! How cool! I have onet to at www.madsmemories.blogspot.com, feel free to drop in and visit! I had a premature baby this year also, it is really hard but we are blessed to live in this day and age when they can get the help they need! What a cute family!

Seth and Karen said...

She is adorable. If I get a little a girl I hope she's as adorable and that I take advange of every moment