Wednesday, December 17, 2008



So I have to take a few lines to talk about my husband. We have been married for 13 years now. They have been 13 totally amazing years. We really have been through so much together: building a business, times of almost poverty, 3 premature babies, a lot of bedrest, schooling, and just raising kids. I have grown up by his side and I wouldn't want it any other way. We compliment each other perfectly. He is so organized and task oriented, I take time to enjoy life and help him to see the beauty in everything. I visualize great things and he gets them done. When I am tired and overwhelmed, he steps in. When he is frustrated about something, I am his greatest cheerleader. I have so much faith in him and trust him completley. I really believe that the world is losing the importance of marriage and family. I think the greatest gift we will leave with our children will be the deep love we have for each other and the idea that we can be a forever family. It's all so cheesy, I know, but its all so true.

No comments: